Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Back home

As expected, we got the all-clear to go home around 8 a.m. However, we ended up not leaving until around 11 because of various administrative stuff that I will not bother to go into. But Magnus had a very nice afternoon at home. My parents are in town visiting from the East Coast, which was a very good thing, because I seem to have caught the cold we've been passing around so I was able to nap all afternoon while my parents watched him. Anyway, all in all, this was a pretty easy hospitalization.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,
    Sorry to hear you guys had to be back in the hospital. Glad it was just for a day or so. Grace is doing well at home. We are scheduled to bring her back to UCSF next week, just to check out the pacemaker. Hopefully she will get the ok to return to her toddler dance class. She has been begging to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As glad as I am that this was an easy hospital visit, it's too bad that you have had enough experience with hospitals that you have gradations of "good" and "bad."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    You left a comment on my blog and I followed the link to return the favor. Sorry to hear about your son's health problems. When I was born I was born with a heart defect and the doctors told my parents to take me home to die. They didn't expect me to live past a week. The week went by and in my next trip to the hospitals they couldn't find anything wrong with me. That was 32 years ago.I'm sure your son is going to be fine too. Us Scorpios are made from tough stock.

    :0)

    ReplyDelete