Monday, July 27, 2009

Don't call us, we'll call you

One of my least favorite things about doctors is that you can't call them and talk to them. You have to call, leave a message, and then they will call you back.

Today I was at work, and since I was waiting to hear back from Dr. Tacy at Stanford, my OB office about some blood tests, and the scheduler for Dr. Azakie, I made sure to be close to my phone all day as much as possible. By 2:30, I still hadn't heard from anyone, and went to a yoga class. When I got back, there was a message from Dr. Azakie's scheduler saying that she had set up a consult for us (but didn't say when) and there was one other missed call from a caller ID-blocked number, which could have been Stanford. Ah well, maybe I'll get to talk to them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment