Thursday, March 4, 2010

More of the same

We're still waiting for Magnus to be extubated. Overnight he developed some swelling (his face is very puffy) and they're giving him diuretics right now because they want to wait for his fluid to go down before they try to extubate him again. Nobody seems particularly worried or anything, we just have to be patient and wait until he pees some of this fluid out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad the surgery went well, Jen, and I'm sorry you have all this worry and waiting. We are thinking of you guys.