I just called over to the hospital to check on how Magnus is doing, and his nurse said that he was doing well, and that they'd been able to turn his ventilator down by a few settings, which I guess is good. It's progress!
Iggy and I are having a sorely needed night in at home and taking care of stuff that has literally piled up around the house. The nurses said that although Magnus can't wear any clothes yet, we can feel free to bring in cool hats and blankets for him...two objects that we of course have none of, so I might try and look into that tomorrow.
Iggy is planning to make Magnus a new name sign for his crib tonight, so for now, the only "custom" thing we have in there with him now is this plush toxic mold that Iggy found at the UCSF bookstore. We have decided that the toxic mold is watching over him and keeping him safe! Yeah, we're perverse like that.
11 months ago