Saturday, June 14, 2014

Bumped

Change of plans: our surgery has been postponed until TOMORROW morning due to a heart-lung transplant case that came up. Obviously, that takes priority over our case. Magnus is sleeping right now, but I hope that today will be another pretty good day...maybe even a good day for some visitors. I should mention, though, that Magnus is still wearing the CPAP mask and has chest tubes and lots of lines attached to him. It might be disturbing for some people to see him in that condition, and I totally understand that. If you're up for it, though, send me or Iggy a text.

We'll be thinking good thoughts for the transplant case and for the donor family.

1 comment:

  1. We'll be sending positive thoughts Magnus's way tomorrow and will all anxiously await the completion of the surgery. I can only imagine how hard this is on you and Iggy, not to mention Magnus. Also, wish you could all be here to join in the Father's Day celebration. I hope Iggy got his present, because I think it will be particularly meaningful to him this year. Lots of love, Mom

    ReplyDelete